We like to have a good time here at Chippo Golf, but beneath our irreverent (and aesthetically displeasing) exteriors, we actually have real, live, fully operational hearts. One thing we care deeply about is helping others. Our mission is to sell a lot of Chippo sets, make a lot of money and retire early...but also, to make people happy.
And so we are officially launching Chippo for Charity. In our first year, we've supported over 100 charities including The Tiger Woods Foundation, The Boomer Esiason Foundation, Folds of Honor, Els For Autism Foundation, PGA Hope Foundation, The Toby Keith Foundation, The James Brown Family Foundation, The Anaheim Ducks Foundation, The L.A. Kings Care Foundation and Children's Hospital, Smile Farms Inc., The Michael Magro Foundation, The Headstrong Foundation.
“Chippo was a great addition to our booth at The Northern Trust PGA event, and we are excited to partner with them again this year. It is a fun and engaging game which attracted many different donors into our booth. Creating a Chippo Challenge incentivized visitors to donate to our organization and engage with our team. The program was a great asset to our activation and it has been a wonderful partnership.”
Executive Director of Development
Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital and Tackle Kids Cancer
How to Use Chippo at your Charity Event:
- The Chippo Challenge. A unique and engaging new twist on the popular (but boring and outdated) putting contest. Set Chippo up by the putting green, or driving range, or on a tee box on a certain hole, or on the patio after the round, or even inside at the banquet/reception. Players can purchase shots for a chance to win a prize. Each player takes 5 shots - or more if they pony up the cash! Highest score at the end of the day wins.
- Silent Auction or Raffle Prize. It's not a signed Tom Brady football (who needs another one of those, anyway?) but Chippo has been fetching top dollar at Charity Golf Outing auctions!
- Giveaway. If you really want to wow your players, give them all a Chippo set. For orders that are large enough, we can even do custom branding at discounted pricing for registered Charity Organizations.
- Just for Fun. Put Chippo on the patio after the round. Simply add some cocktails, maybe some food, definitely some tunes...let the good times roll & the high fives fly! Keep your guests engaged and havin' fun!
Here's how Chippo for Charity Works:
- Fill out the form below
- Every month we will select one Charity Organization and send them a Chippo for Charity pack which includes:
- 2 Chippo sets (for auction or Chippo Challenge)
- Enough Chippo Poker Chip Ball Markers for every participant which will include a special discount code good for 10% off at chippogolf.com for all participants
- Chippo Koozies for every participant